You’ve clicked this page because you want to know more about the obligations and rights you have as a user of this website (itinerartis.com) and that is wonderful. My duty is to inform you and yours is to be duly informed.
Itinerartis.com is a personal & informational blog
The first thing you should know is that this is a personal blog. The content I provide on this platform is for informational purposes only. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to me, the blog owner (Roberta Darie). They are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
I make efforts to ensure that everything presented here is accurate, well-researched, and up-to-date. However, we all know things can change and that we all have a different perspective. This blog is based on my personal experiences and opinions.
Therefore, I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information, and will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information, nor for the availability of this information.
If you have an update to share or additional information to add on a subject, please leave a comment or contact me directly.
Activity of the website (itinerartis.com): display of informational content related to art, heritage, and cultural tourism and display of advertising and recommendation of affiliate products.
To begin with, you should know that this website adapts to current regulations about data protection, which affects the personal data you provide with your express consent and the cookies used so that this website works correctly and can develop its activity.
Specifically, this website complies with the following regulations:
- EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons, the new regulation of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
- The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website or blog must assume when managing this information.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this blog.
At the time you access and use this website, you assume your status as a user with your corresponding rights and obligations:
• If you are over 16 years of age, you may register as a user on this website without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
• If you are under 16 years of age, you will need the consent of your parents or guardians to insert your personal data.
Registration and purpose of your data
- Depending on the form or section you access, we will only request the necessary data for the purposes described below. At all times, you must give your express consent when we request personal information for the following purposes:
- The specific purposes are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration or electronic contact form appears.
- In general, to attend to your requests, comments, queries, or any type of request that you make as a user, through the contact form on this page or the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means that make it possible to carry out communications.
These communications will always be related to the theme of this page (art, heritage, and cultural tourism). They may include products, services, news, or promotions. Also, products or services that we may consider of your interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or “ partners” with whom we have a promotionional or commercial collaboration agreements.
Exceptionally, you may receive requests for collaboration with humanitarian causes or cultural initiatives.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- Information you voluntarily submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. In addition, you are able to create a user profile, which allows you to create a username and password. We will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records.
- Information we collect from others: We may receive information about you from other sources. You may link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile. If you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile, we will receive your name, email address and profile picture associated with that account. The Website utilizes the Facebook commenting system, so if you choose to comment on a Website post, your profile picture will appear.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
How your information may be used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website.
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account.
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings.
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies or security alerts.
- To respond to your comments or inquiries.
- To provide you with user support.
- To track and measure advertising on the Website.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third-party use of personal information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the operation and development of the activities of this website, we inform you that we share data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
You can rest assured that these third parties will not be able to use said information for any other purpose that is not specifically regulated in our relations with them by virtue of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
The Google cookies
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of tracking your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet usage.
Google may transmit this information to third parties when required by law, or when the third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Google uses partner advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use the information they obtain from your visits to this and other websites (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) to provide you with advertisements about products and services of interest to you.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time at the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly visible information
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. To create a user profile, you must choose a username and password and input your email address for profile confirmation. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website.
You may also choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and Google Account.
Users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
If you want to find out more about cookies, click here.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
- Affiliate Program Participation: Some of the links on itinerartis.com are affiliate links. If you purchase products or services through these links, I may get paid a small commission. This does not incur any extra cost to you. The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and modification of the data you send to itinerartis.com, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard.
In other words, it is up to you to guarantee and respond in any case to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and you undertake to keep them duly updated.
Rights related to your personal information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive personal information
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Your acceptance of the privacy terms
By using this website, you accept of this policy and terms. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.